At London Irish Foundation, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and website visitors.
For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy, is London Irish Foundation. Registered Charity. England and Wales (1183005). Registered company limited by guarantee, England and Wales (11365387). Registered Office: Hazelwood Centre, Hazelwood Drive, Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex TW16 6QU.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Data Manager, Hazelwood, Hazelwood Drive, Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16 6QU. Alternatively, you can telephone 01932 750100.
Information we collect
We obtain information about you in a number of ways when you use our website, for example when you contact us via our contact form, or register to receive emails from us.
This helps us provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs. The more information we have, the better the service we can provide. Other information we collect when you browse our site may include your IP address and device type. The type of information that is collected:
- Account Information: If you make an online enquiry, or sign up to our newsletter the personal information we collect might include name, address, date of birth, mobile number and email.
- Usage information: As with most websites our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our website and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using our website, browser type and settings, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Other information you provide to us: such a in online forms or competitions.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your information in a number of different ways and what we do depends on the information. This information is stored in an encrypted format on the webserver.
Will only use your personal information for legitimate business purposes to administer your account or to provide the services you have requested from us. These include some or all of the following:
- To provide you with the information, customer service, products and services that you request from us
- To send you service messages by text or email, such as order updates
- To administer any promotion or competition that you enter via our website
- To verify you are aged 16 or over
- When you consent, to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about by email To facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard. In some instances, you do not have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice.
The websites do not make use of Google Analytics for online visitor tracking, however we reserve the right to change this at any point in the future.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you have given us consent, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, post or telephone with interesting information about our latest news, products, exclusive offers and events.
Customers who consent to receiving marketing emails will always have the option to unsubscribe at any point via a link at the bottom of every email they receive.
Customers enquiring online are not automatically added to a marketing database and will not be sent unsolicited email marketing without first being asked if they would like to opt in to receive marketing material.
If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business and our services. We will ask for your consent before we publish it.
Sign up and keep up to date
We would like to keep you updated about the Foundation.
We always keep your details safe and we never pass them on to other organisations. You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01932 750 100.