WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or mobile device. They are unique to your account or your browser.
Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Our websites may from time to time use persistent cookies (the small text files stored on your computer) to record your preferences or activity between visits. These cookies do not store personal information about you or your computer and you can clear them at any point by deleting your browser history. London Irish do not share cookies or any of your data with any other company outside of our parent company, London Irish Holdings Limited.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON’T WANT COOKIES TO BE SET?
If you find the idea of this website storing information on your computer or mobile device a little intrusive, even though it is generally quite harmless, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions on the websites.
I agreed for this site to store cookies but have changed my mind
If you previously agreed to allow the websites to store cookies on your computer but have subsequently changed your mind, then you can delete the cookie set by this choice.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have a London Irish season ticket or membership with us, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you that you have requested. If you cease to hold a season ticket or membership with us, and/or you have not made a transaction with London Irish for seven full seasons then your information will be deleted from our systems unless you have indicated that you wish to continue receiving marketing communications or some other services from us.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your membership or not renewed your season ticket, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
If you do not have a London Irish season ticket or membership, but you have signed up to receive London Irish’s marketing communications, then we will only retain your information for as long as we have your consent to send you marketing.
Controlling your personal Information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If you would like to delete or make changes to your personal details, you can do so by getting in touch.
You have the right under applicable data protection laws to access information held about you and you can do so by contacting us using the details provided below in this policy.
You have many rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this privacy notice)
- The right to request access to personal information held about you and a copy of it;
- The right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to withdraw consent and stop direct marketing messages
- The right to object to the processing of personal data in certain circumstances, for example, where London Irish processes personal data for legitimate purposes but you do not feel that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms have been protected
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider on your behalf where technically feasible
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We promise to keep your details safe and will never sell you data on to any third party including your name, address, email or credit card information outside of our parent company, London Irish Holdings Limited.
- However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you via the websites, such as payment service providers and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our websites
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites
- We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers that does not identify you
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We aim to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please ask your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide us with personal information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any other questions relating to your online privacy with London Irish, please contact email@example.com or call 01932 750100. Or write to us:
London Irish Foundation